Organic Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Black 35
(3) 1-gallon Jugs
Organic Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Black Nectar
Our Super Black Unrefined Agave is an Excellent Full Body Fermentable or Adjunct that provides complexity and depth. Favored by Craft distillers, and brewers for creating complex agave flavor notes.
- Important note: "Primary Fermentable or Complex Agave Adjunct"
- The Black Agave is an outstanding fermentable or adjunct in most craft applications.
- When used as an adjunct it is excellent combined with our Premium Light, Dark or Wild Heirloom Agave creating a 100% Agave
- Dark or Brown Ale's, Belgian Ales
- Bock, Double and Triple Bock
- Wheat Beer
- Full Body lagers
- *Distilled Agave spirits
- (1-gallon agave to 9 gallons water)
- Using filtered water, boiling the water is not required unless your water is not drinkable [potable water].
- Clean, and sanitize your fermenter
- Add agave to cool water, and pitch your yeast (liquid, dry or rehydrated dry all-work); *follow the instructions related to your selected yeast, and keep the fermenter in the required temperature range detailed by the yeast supplier.
- Good for creating a sour wash.
- Our Premium Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Dark Black is:
- Up to 1.3 times sweeter than sugar (sucrose)
- Will not crystallize
- Dissolves easily
- A Low Glycemic Index (LG) (does not quickly raise blood sugar levels)
- Vegan (100% Plant Based)
- USDA Organic
- Low Glycemic
*The Black Agave is Extreme. Robust flavor notes, providing intense agave complexity in all Zymurgy application.