Organic Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Black 55 (56 lbs. / 25.5 Kg)
Organic Unrefined Raw Bulk Blue Agave Black Nectar
Our Super Black Unrefined Blue Agave is an Adjunct that provides complexity and depth. Favored by Craft distillers, and brewers for creating complex agave flavor notes.
- Important note: "Adjunct Only" The Black Agave is an outstanding adjunct in most craft applications or combined using a maximum of 10% Black with our Premium Light or Dark Agave when 100% Agave is being fermented.
- Dark or Brown Ale's, Belgian Ales
- Bock, Double and Triple Bock
- Wheat Beer
- Full Body lagers
- *Distilled Agave spirits
- 1/4 lbs. Black-special, combined with 3/4 lbs. Premium Light Agave per gallon filtered water. (1-gallon agave to 10 gallons water)
- Filter the water to remove chlorine, boiling the water is not required unless your water is not drinkable [potable water].
- Clean, and sanitize your fermenter
- Add agave to cool water, and pitch your yeast (liquid, dry or rehydrated dry all-work); *follow the instructions related to your selected yeast, and keep the fermenter in the required temperature range detailed by the yeast supplier.
- Good for creating a sour wash.
- Our Premium Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Dark Black is:
- Up to 1.4 times sweeter than sugar (sucrose)
- Will not crystallize
- Dissolves easily
- A Low Glycemic Index (LG) (does not quickly raise blood sugar levels)
- Vegan (100% Plant Based)
- USDA Organic
- Low Glycemic
*The Black Agave is Extreme. Robust flavor notes, providing intense agave complexity in all Zymurgy application.