Unrefined Raw Organic Bulk Blue Agave *Black 55 (56 lbs. / 25.5 Kg)
Unrefined Raw Organic Bulk Blue Agave Black Nectar
Our Super Black Unrefined Blue Agave is a robust agave that provides complexity and depth. Favored by Craft distillers, and brewers for creating complex agave flavor notes.
- Important note: "Adjunct Only" The Black Agave is an outstanding adjunct in most craft applications or combined using a maximum of 10% Black with our Premium Light-amber or Dark Agave when 100% Agave is being fermented.
- Dark or Brown Ale's, Belgian Ales
- Bock, Double and Triple Bock
- Wheat Beer
- Full Body lagers
- *Distilled Agave spirits
- 1/4 lbs. Dark-special, combined with 3/4 lbs. Premium Light Agave per gallon filtered water. (1-gallon agave to 10 gallons water)
- Filter the water to remove chlorine, boiling the water is not required unless your water is not drinkable [potable water].
- Clean, and sanitize your fermenter
- Add agave to cool water, and pitch your yeast (liquid, dry or rehydrated dry all-work); *follow the instructions related to your selected yeast, and keep the fermenter in the required temperature range detailed by the yeast supplier.
- Good for creating a sour wash.
- Our Premium Unrefined Raw Blue Agave Dark Black is:
- Up to 1.5 times sweeter than sugar (sucrose)
- Will not crystallize
- Dissolves easily
- A Low Glycemic Index (LG) (does not quickly raise blood sugar levels)
- Vegan (100% Plant Based)
- USDA Organic
- Low Glycemic
*The Black Unrefined is Extreme. Robust flavor notes, providing intense agave complexity in all Zymurgy application.